We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of RCC Pipes from Haryana, India. Our RCC Pipes are widely demanded across the world because of features like high strength, durability, leak proof nature and requirement of less maintenance. Owing to our efficient logistics network, customers can rely on us for handling small or bulk orders of RCC Pipes within the promised period of time.
- The RCC pipes are cast by compacting concrete together with the embedded steel reinforcement in moulds with centrifugal force by revolving the molds using a motor or an engine
- Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) Spun / Hume Pipes are used for water drainage, sewerage, culverts and irrigation
- RCC Pipes are very much preferred for such usage because they are leak proof, are easily repairable and are non-reactive to sewerage toxins
- They are mostly in demand from Industries, Public Health Engg. Dept., Public Words Dept., Agriculture and Forest Dept., National Highways (NHAI), Environment Engg. Department and Municipal Corporation etc.
- RCC Spun Pipes are classified as pressure and non-pressure pipes. viz NP1, NP2, NP3, P1, P2, P3 for use in specific conditions
- RCC Hume Pipes are made from cement, coarse and fine aggregate, sand, mild steel and HT Rods and bars